miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

third condicional sentence completion game

If I had been born a boy/girl
If I had been a girl, I would be a  nice sportish girl.

If I had been born in the USA
If Ihad been born in the USA, I would  practice american sports.

If I had been born an animal.
If I had been born an animal, I  would eat a lot of strange thhings.

If I had become a famous child,
If I had become a famous child, I would do crazy things and I would post on my Twitter a lot of things that whould be rong, in that way mi fans would become crazy.

If I had had ten brothers and sisters,
If I had ten brothers and sisters, I would rent a apartment only for me.

If I had got married at 15,

If I had got married at 15 I would sacrifice all my life for my woman.

If my family had won the lottery,
If my family had won the lottery I would go to travel all around the world.

If I had left school at 10,
If I had left school at 10 I would go to work in the market.

If I had never met my best friend,
If I had never met my best friend I would cry a lot.

If I had been born very poor,
If I had been born very poor I would work very hard to have a good life

If I had studied more last year,
If I had studied more last year I would study atlas like the last but better.

If I had gone to England last summer,
If I had gone to England last summer I would go this.

If I had been born 100 years ago
If I had been born 100 years ago I would invent the ipad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario