miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Questions about me

If you could travel with your friends anywhere, where would you go and what would you do?


If I could travel with my friends anywhere I would go to New York. This is the central city of the economics of Earth. There are so many things to do like: visit the Statue of Liberty, or visit the Robert burns statue.

If you had the chance to ask God a single question, what would you ask Him?

I would ask him: How did you do to create the world in only few days?

Who would you like to meet if you had an appointment with a celebrity? What would you do? What would you talk about?

I would like to meet Ralf Lauren. I would like to go to one of his clothes factories where he can give me a lot of clothes. What is the recipe to be famous and very rich like him?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario